In the High Peaks
















Thursday, February 24, 2011

Time to Read, But Which Book?

Three days lie ahead for me to catch up! Most of all, I need sleep and plenty of exercise and a really good book. This week I was "rewarded" with a third class to add to my teaching roster. Another teacher has left to take on work elsewhere, leaving an opportunity for me. But the workload is getting serious. Fortunately, the new class is full of eager, hardworking, talkative students! What could be better than that? I think I'm going to enjoy!

I need to hunt and peck amongst my library finds and bookshelves to find the "right" book for the moment. I'm planning to read another Bernhard Schlink short story in Flights of Love, but I need to plunge into a really good book read as well.

A huge snowstorm tomorrow. I'm thankful to be able to stay home!

I'll post tomorrow about my new read.

No comments:

Post a Comment