In the High Peaks
















Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's July--Only 2 Months Left!

With the turning of the pages of the calendar, I realize my seemingly unlimited reading time will come to an end during the first week of September. The fact makes me frantic and grumpy. I have so many books that I'm dying to read that I haven't touched yet! I'd better prioritize immediately.

A trip to the Amazon with the widely touted State of Wonder by Ann Patchett is coming up--must get cracking on that. Go! Go! Go!


Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
My Final Evaluation:
Excellent entertainment of the thriller genre. Provokes thought about the importance and transience of memory (the main character suffers from an unusual form of amnesia). It's book candy, but don't we all enjoy chewing on that now and then? (See previous post for more on this novel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment