In the High Peaks
















Friday, August 19, 2011

Late Summer & Per Petterson


So sorry to say, but I am furious that Blogger dumped an entire blog post for this Friday, August 19, that was fully SAVED. I cannot now put the effort into reconstructing it. Obviously it would be much better, much smarter, if I composed my posts in MS Word, then cut and pasted it. Alas.

I am enjoying Norwegian writer's Per Petterson's I Curse the River of Time. I never read his international bestseller, Out Stealing Horses, but I'm glad I'm reading him now.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed i curse the river of time ,all the best stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check out the Petterson (if it can be obtained in UK) - thanks for the recommendation. As for Blogger- it's been so bad recently that several bloggers I know have switched to Wordpress - also free and much better!

    ReplyDelete