In the High Peaks
















Saturday, April 26, 2014

How Long Will I Stay Up with Dewey?

Late this afternoon through 6:30 pm or so--I read and finished the ending of The Fate of Mercy Alban by Wendy Webb. So good--so scary! I was not prepared to be so scared through the last 35 pages. I'm seldom frightened by books, but this one did it to me. A top-notch gothic thriller, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to reading Webb's other books. One has been published very recently, and the other in 2006. I'd like to list the titles, but I'm really fading, fading...   Now I'm wondering what book would keep me awake until 11:15 pm or so. I'll do my best.
Thanks to Ken for coming up with the dinner solution and for walking the dog twice today. I feel like a sloth, but reading all day was definitely fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment